Once we receive your application, we will review your safety information on file with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (www.safersys.org) and confirm that you meet our safety criteria. If you meet our safety criteria, we will contact you, and fax or email you a copy of the Daily Brokerage contract. If you do not meet our safety criteria, we will contact you and make you aware of this.
To begin hauling loads for us, we must have the following documents on file:
- You will need to provide us with a signed copy of the Daily Brokerage contract.
- A certificate of Insurance (requirements are listed below)
- A copy of your company’s operating authority
- A copy of your company’s W9
INSURANCE-Daily Brokerage named as additional insured.
Coverage Requirements: Limits of Liability: 1. General Liability (optional) $1 million combined single limit per occurrence 2. Automobile Liability (including coverage for all owned, non-owned, and hired vehicles) $1 million per occurrence combined single unit for bodily injury and property damage (minimum) 3. Cargo Insurance $100,000 single occurrence (minimum) NOTES:
(1) Certificate must state that the Cargo Insurance is not subject to a co-insurance clause.
(2) Daily Brokerage does not accept certificates issued by the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA). 4. Workers' compensation including employer's liability coverage
(Necessary for 3+ trucks) Statutory limit for the state/province not less than $500,000.00
If you have any questions you may contact us by one of the following:
Fax: (717) 960-5243
Accepted loads cannot be re-brokered to another carrier.
Type the number: